Our lettings team offer versatile lettings packages covering Bridgwater and the surrounding villages designed to meet the needs of each individual landlord. Most of our landlords ask us to manage their property but we also offer other services including finding you a suitable tenant or producing agreements and paperwork for those who already have someone.
Having a reputable letting agency on board can be a real benefit and can help reduce the burden of managing your property. Our dedicated team can offer you a five star customer service as maintaining our relationships is of great value to us and we always have your best interests at heart.
We are proud to have won the All Agents Gold Award for the last two years in our area and our qualified and proactive team are able to provide the following:
- Free and accurate market appraisals providing valuations and advice.
- Advertising on Zoopla and our website.
- Producing floorplans for all instructions.
- Finding the right tenant for you and your property through thorough qualification and viewings.
- Fully referenced tenants to include credit checks, right to rent, employment and landlord checks.
- Preparing legal documents.
- Full inventory service.
- Local recommended tradesman and organising necessary repair works.
- Keeping legal certificates up to date including energy performance, gas safety and electrical inspections.
- Keeping you up to date on legislation changes that are required for legally renting out your property.
- Out of hours support in emergencies.
We also specialise in renting out Houses of Multiple Occupancy (HMO’s). HMO’s require a greater level of expertise especially with compliance and here at Brightestmove over the last few years we have built up good relationships with the housing officers and other providers to help us give tailored and expert advice. We have now been managing HMO’s for over ten years and currently manage in excess of 35 and over 100 standard properties within the local area.
Brightestmove is a member of the Bridgwater Chamber of Commerce and regularly attends local events helping to keep us up to date with the local knowledge and sharing ideas to help make Bridgwater’s future a brighter one.
Our Lettings Consultant is a proud member of ARLA Propertymark ensuring maximum protection for our clients and being subject to their code of conduct rules and disciplinary procedures.
All of our deposits are registered with the DPS which is protected through money shield under a client money protection scheme.
Please Click Below for More Details