Coronavirus Update and Protocol
Brightestmove of Bridgwater remains open for business.
The wellbeing and safety of our staff and clients is of the upmost importance to us in these unprecedented times.
We have therefore introduced the following protocol with immediate effect until further notice.
- Our offices remain open for business, but please refrain from making personal visits unless it is absolutely essential and you are compliant with UK Government guidelines relating to the Coronavirus outbreak.
- Our phone lines and email accounts remain open to anyone who requires assistance for any reason including sales progression, booking an appointment or a general enquiry. This is the preferred means of communication during this outbreak.
- We are currently offering viewings to proceedable buyers, at properties that can accommodate visits and on rental properties where suitable.
- We have full IT capability to continue running the business by staff working at home, if that becomes a necessity. We are working alongside solicitors, mortgage advisors and removal companies to enable sales to continue onto completions.
- We expect all our customers to follow and comply with UK Government guidelines in respect of the Coronavirus outbreak.
- Customers may be asked more questions than usual to enable us to ensure our compliance with Government guidelines – your cooperation will be greatly appreciated.
28 High Street
Emergency phone line – 07767208194 (lettings only)